Notes on Images

As blogger restricts the image size of included images, click images for a larger version.
Limited EXIF data is contained in these larger images.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

171: The Cross and a Flag

Most times I go out without a plan today was different I had a plan. The plan was to shoot a Nativity Scene. Guess what after looking for a couple of hours I found 4. Two were in a single yard and were not lit. One was in a church yard and was covered with glitter, not very photogenic. The fourth which you might see when it stops raining. But this lack of Nativity scenes led me to a new train of thought and the image was right by my house.


The Cross lights the Flag

Over the past few years there has been a lot of controversy over the phrase "In GOD We Trust" on our currency. My search this evening lends some insight to this matter. As a nation do we trust in GOD? Seems not, as even churches no longer promote this sacred event outside our closed walls. So to be very blunt I think we ether need to take the lie off our currency or have a REVIVAL. I am praying for REVIVAL, remember what GOD did for the Hebrews when on the occasions when they got their act together, He will do the same for us.

2 comments:

  1. Elmo... That is brilliant!!! Good to see you back in action.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Enough said! S

    ReplyDelete