Notes on Images

As blogger restricts the image size of included images, click images for a larger version.
Limited EXIF data is contained in these larger images.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

309: I 'm Praying for You

I tell people over and over that the better images on this blog were taken under God;'s direction and He inspired the comments.  The not so good images are the ones I did on my own,  Today was different, He gave me a message and inspired the image.



I'm Praying for You

For some time now I have had several people on my prayer list that I felt needed assurance I was in fact praying for them every day.  To give the this assurance I sent them a message, each day,  including one specific item I prayed about as part of my prayer for them.  This was not the normal "comfort" item but something special for their general well being, not necessarily related to their difficulty..

I began to wonder if this was needed or was it just self serving on my part?  I meditated over the subject and prayed about it but still remained undecided. Today as I was talking to a friend about some normal things he suddenly said: "MY wife and I prayed for you last night..  All I can say is my prayer got answered, what a wonderful feeling to know someone one prayed for me last night. 

So if you get a note from me saying I prayed for you, I hope it makes you feel as good as it did me today..

Now you know the rest of the story..



1 comment: