Notes on Images

As blogger restricts the image size of included images, click images for a larger version.
Limited EXIF data is contained in these larger images.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

310: Decisions

During my quiet time this morning I realized that in a couple of weeks I was likely going to be faced with a big decision..  At that point I realized the subject of this blog entry.. I even visualized the exact location.. When I got there Political signs; Anybody need some used political signs, they are in my truck. When I got home and looked at the image...trash everywhere.. OK enough griping... On with the story.

A Fork in the Road...  Decisions..

Well we all know that to make a decision we need to know where we are going, right?  That is the first issue how many of us really know where we are going?  What I have learned the hard way is; where I want to go, often is not where God wants me to go!!  God has a plan for every one of us that is our first key, discover that plan.

Now the tricky part, sometimes what we envision as the way to go is not necessarily where we need to go.  I learned there are often a few things I needed to pick up along the way were not available on what I thought was the direct path.

But he most amazing part more times that not, by the time I got to the point I thought I was going to have to make the decision God had already fixed the problem and all my worry was wasted.. 

Prayer Fixes Things !!

PS: I do not claim to be an expert on this subject just relaying what works for me, when I let it work and not try to do it myself..
THElmo





No comments:

Post a Comment